Friday, April 22, 2016

Maternity - White, Navy, Yellow

One thing I hate about still shots is that they really don't give justice to some outfits that were really cute.  This was super cute, but looks pretty blah in the pic. *shrug*  I put on a white, jersey, moto-style jacket later in the evening, which looked even more cute! (No pics of it, though, sad.)

White Fedora: $5 (sale) Walmart
Maternity Tee: $0 Hand-me-down from friend (Similar here 2/$10 , cute navy top here for $10.) 
Capris: $0 Hand-me-down from friend (Very similar here for $15.)
Shoes : $12 Amazon
Total: $17 for me ($37 if you had purchased all items.) 

Need more outfit ideas?

Yellow Flats also worn here .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $49 outfit .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $50 outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $28 outfit .
















No comments:

Post a Comment