Friday, June 9, 2017

Dress Too Short? - Featuring :SammyDress

I am a tall gal. One problem I frequently come across is dresses that are super cute, but end up being way too short for my liking. Sometimes I will wear them as tunics with pants or leggings underneath. This time, I wore a skirt under the sheath and it added just a bit of length to make me more comfortable!


Boho Print Dress : $10 SammyDress
Skirt: ?? Under $10 about a decade ago at Walmart
Flip Flops: $15 (sale) Victoria's Secret
Total: $35
Need more outfit ideas?
Yellow Necklace also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


Boho Print Sheath also worn here .
Pinstripe Skirt also worn here , here , here and here  .


Black Wedge Flip Flops also worn here , here , here , here , here , here and here .

On this day in 2016, I wore this $14 maternity outfit  .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $39 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I did a post highlighting the online shop called Sugar Love Boutique .







No comments:

Post a Comment