Monday, June 19, 2017

Return of the Yellow Shirt Dress!

Perusing my closet for something to wear, I realized I hadn't worn my yellow shirt dress in, quite possibly, years! So....it made a comeback!
(Unfortunately, it was a super windy day and I had several "Marilyn Monroe moments.")


Scarf: $3 Clearance Walmart
Dress: $25 (sale) Boston Store
Belt: $0 Included with dress bought at Boston Store
Shoes : $6 Walmart
Total: $34
Need more outfit ideas?
Navy Scarf also worn here and here .

Yellow Shirt Dress  also worn here and  here.

Brown Bow Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


Blue Polka Dot flats also worn here , here and here .


On this day in 2015, I wore this super-cute $22 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $25 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $36 outfit .







No comments:

Post a Comment