Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Debut of the Mustard Pencil Skirt!!!!

It should come as no surprise that I LOVE mustard yellow clothing and I LOVE pencil skirts! So when I saw this Mustard Yellow Pencil Skirt...I had to make it mine! And at only $12, it would be a tragedy not to!


Mustard Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart
Blouse: $3 Goodwill
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me (Very similar here for $9.)
Black Flats: $6 Walmart
Total: $26
Need more outfit ideas?

Mustard Bubble Necklace also worn here , here , here and here .

Black Ruffle Blouse also worn here and here .

Wide Black Belt also worn , , , , , , , and .hereherehereherehereherehereherehere


Black Flats also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2016, I wore this $18 maternity outfit .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $30 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $22 outfit  .








No comments:

Post a Comment